For more than twenty years, Gretchen Witt has worked in public relations, primarily for innovative house-wares brands. But in 2007, Gretchen's career was put on the back burner when her 2-year-old son Liam was diagnosed with pediatric cancer.
Liam's courageous spirit inspired her to raise money for a promising new treatment in need of funding. Though Liam tragically lost his battle at age six, Gretchen continues to inspire people across the country with the message that every person can do their part to impact change.
- 2010 - Named one of Woman's Day Magazine's "50 Women Who are Changing the World"
- 2010 - Recipient of a Traditional Home Magazine Classic Woman Award
- 2011 - Released The Cookies for Kids' Cancer Best Bake Sale Cookbook
- 2011 - Honored by CNN/Headline News as a "Breakthrough Woman"
- 2011 - Named L'Oreal's Women of Worth National Honoree