Bake, wrap em and roll
With just a few days left before your bake sale, it's time to get down to the nitty-gritty and bake! Here are a few tips for your countdown to cookies:
· Timing the baking. When you look over your bake sale menu, decide which items can be baked early and frozen, like breads. Set aside plenty of time the night before the bake sale to bake goods that need to be fresh, like cookies. Give your team a schedule for when to have their baked goods ready.
· Have a pre-party! Gather your bake sale team the night before the event to wrap all your baked goods and plan out the presentation. Take the time that night to set your prices and make pricing stickers, signs or handouts. Also, print out our Cookies for Kids' Cancer Brochure to give to each customer or donor.
· Get ready to roll! Set aside everything you need for the bake sale tables, tablecloths, chairs, platters, flowers, pens, signs and handouts the night before or even load your car, just to make sure you don't forget anything!
· Money, money, money Have plenty of change ready. Go to the bank to get small bills and coins.
· Make a Checks Payable sign or download ours for those who write checks to make them payable to: Cookies for Kids' Cancer.
· Find a large cookie jar, vase, or container, to serve as your donation jar. Print our Donation Jar Sign to affix to your jar.
· Print the appropriate signs and brochures we have created to help make your Cookies for Kids' Cancer event a success!