On February 25th, 14 pastry chefs, including model Karlie Kloss, Momofuku Milk Bar owner Christina Tosi and cookbook author Dorie Greenspan, gathered in NYC to bake cookies for guests of the inaugural Chefs for Kids' Cancer
gala. The cookies topped off a magical evening, where chefs cooked meals for individual tables.
Now, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
, the official Chefs for Kids' Cancer apron is available for purchase! The aprons were created by Hedley & Bennett
, known for their quality and stylish design. The best part? All profits go directly to childhood cancer research! What makes the aprons so special?
- Official Chefs for Kids' Cancer logo prominently featured on the lower left pocket
- Fabric handpicked from around the world
- Handmade in the U.S.
- Top chest pockets specially designed for Sharpies and/or plating tweezers
- One-inch fusible interlining sewn into the bottom, preventing it from curling up like other aprons do
- Adjustable neck straps for any height
From your favorite pro sports teams to the shop around the corner, big national brands, events and non-profits; The Dunstan Group has a promotional product solution to make a lasting audience impression! The Dunstan Group has been a sponsor and friend of Cookies for Kids' Cancer since 2011. Find them at dunstangroup.com.
From first impressions to ones that last, The Dunstan Group is the leading source for customized, branded merchandise and apparel. From logo’d event tees, to corporate or client gifts, to workwear and spirit wear; The Dunstan Group produces the kind of eye-popping promotional goods, gear and apparel that support your company, business, event, or organizational marketing goals.