The numerous ways you can help raise money for Cookies for Kids’ Cancer and pediatric cancer research is only limited by your imagination. We have provided various ideas you might consider trying. Have a suggestion for a fundraiser? We would love to hear your ideas!
· Donate online – make a one-time gift or recurring monthly donation
· Garage sale – donate earnings from a personal or community wide garage sale
· Give a gift in honor of or memory of a loved one
· Food festival
· Run or bike in a race and raise money for Cookies for Kids’ Cancer
· Make a donation in lieu of a wedding or birthday gift
· Make a donation in lieu of giving wedding or party favors
· Get your scout troop, PTA or church group involved
· Car wash
· Sporting events like triathlons, bike races, tournaments
· Connect with a local restaurant to have an all day event or a special evening
· Proceeds from a concert or music festival
· Art show
· Craft fair
· Car show
· Club event like a bridge club or book club
· School event of any kind
· Hat day
· Donate goods or services like printing, accounting, office supplies, etc.
· Become a corporate sponsor
We will continue to add ideas as they are proposed but our belief is that there are endless ways you can support Cookies for Kids’ Cancer and our fight against pediatric cancer. Each of you has a skill or passion that when applied to our cause in your own personal way will work to benefit children in the fight against cancer.
Get creative! Get Involved!